He went out the mountain to pray… Luke 6:12

Beauty, Landscapes and Heritage of the West

Humboldt Range, Pershing County, Nevada

“Where God Takes Me” has been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!  Here are the rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  2. List seven random things about yourself.
  3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
  4. Notify the nominees.
  5. Display the award logo on your blog.

I am honored to have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by J.E. Lattimer (how do you maintain three blogs?) –an ambitious blogger and inspired writer and artist.  Thank you!

Seven random things about me:

• I love the West.
  • Beauty gives me pleasure.
  • I crave light.
  • I grew up attending a church which had a lovely chapel.
  • I cherish my husband.
  • Eggs fried in olive oil have a luscious sheen and a silky texture.
  • The eggs are delicious served with spiced black beans.  This is a great cast iron dish and perfect for cooking on a campfire in the desert.

I am delighted to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award nine inspiring blogs that collectively celebrate the beauty, lifestyle, landscapes and heritage of the American West:

The final award goes to a Romanian poet and Nevada desert enthusiast with the hope that she will one day see the desert for herself: cristinasandru

Many thanks again to J.E. Lattimer for this honor.

11 responses

1. I misunderstood the picture ( the sky seems to be a twister for me). Beautiful picture.

August 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm

2. Hi, I am nominating you for the Thought Provoking Blog Award. If you wish to accept the award, please see my post for details. Blessings from Lizzie Joy

August 17, 2012 at 8:17 pm

• Thank you, I’m very honored. It might take me a while to do the post, as I’m preparing to depart early next week on a trip to the Nevada desert. Congratulations on your awards.

August 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm

• Thank you. Have a great trip. God go with you and keep you safely in His care. Blessings from Lizzie Joy.

August 17, 2012 at 8:30 pm

August 17, 2012 at 8:39 pm

3. Congratulations!! Can’t wait to open the nominated blogs!! :)
    Hugs,
    Sumithra.

August 19, 2012 at 5:11 am

4. I finally got the Kreativ Blogger award that you blessed me with posted today:) Thank you again:) Follow my link:

August 26, 2012 at 11:54 pm

• I just returned from the Nevada desert and found your comment. Thank you for your very kind words. I look forward to exploring some of the blogs you’ve nominated.

Is that you in the award post with the hat and the camera. It’s a great photograph:}

Hugs, Vivian

August 27, 2012 at 3:18 pm

• Yes that is me:) Thank you:) Will look forward to seeing and hearing about the adventure of spending more time in the Nevada Desert:)

August 28, 2012 at 5:12 am