1) I used to be a quiet prideful New Age queen searching for the meaning of life, certain that if I could find the right vehicle God would provide the answers through tarot, psychics, crystals.
2) Many years passed before, at the invitation of my husband prior to our marriage, I began to attend with him a small, humble evangelical church to hear the Word of God.
3) Year after year I sat there each Sunday in a cold hard gray chair.
4) Until I began to crave the Word of God and look forward to our weekly sermon.
5) My husband, my son and I began to join hands and pray together before each meal.
6) My husband and I began to read a chapter from the Bible each night.
7) I began to seek through prayer, God’s will for my life.
8) I stopped trying to “figure things out.”
9) It wasn’t as easy as it sounds.
10) Sometimes I still try to “figure things out” but God is merciful and guides me back to prayer.
11) I am filled with faith, God graces my life daily, and our church just bought soft new red chairs.