“Where God Takes Me” has been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs.
- Notify the nominees.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
Seven random things about me:
- I love the West.
- Beauty gives me pleasure.
- I crave light.
- I grew up attending a church which had a lovely chapel.
- I cherish my husband.
- Eggs fried in olive oil have a luscious sheen and a silky texture.
- The eggs are delicious served with spiced black beans. This is a great cast iron dish and perfect for cooking on a campfire in the desert.
I am delighted to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award nine inspiring blogs that collectively celebrate the beauty, lifestyle, landscapes and heritage of the American West:
- Random Sights and Diversions
- Looking at the West
- Hot Rod Cowgirl
- Always Backroads
- Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch
- Brett L. Erickson Photography
- Photographing the West
- Becoming is Superior to Being
- Meditations on Equestrian Art
The final award goes to a Romanian poet and Nevada desert enthusiast with the hope that she will one day see the desert for herself: cristinasandru
Many thanks again to J.E. Lattimer for this honor.