“Where God Takes Me” has been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs.
- Notify the nominees.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
I am honored to have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by J.E. Lattimer (how do you maintain three blogs?) –an ambitious blogger and inspired writer and artist. Thank you!
Seven random things about me:
- I love the West.
- Beauty gives me pleasure.
- I crave light.
- I grew up attending a church which had a lovely chapel.
- I cherish my husband.
- Eggs fried in olive oil have a luscious sheen and a silky texture.
- The eggs are delicious served with spiced black beans. This is a great cast iron dish and perfect for cooking on a campfire in the desert.
I am delighted to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger Award nine inspiring blogs that collectively celebrate the beauty, lifestyle, landscapes and heritage of the American West:
- Random Sights and Diversions
- Looking at the West
- Hot Rod Cowgirl
- Always Backroads
- Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch
- Brett L. Erickson Photography
- Photographing the West
- Becoming is Superior to Being
- Meditations on Equestrian Art
The final award goes to a Romanian poet and Nevada desert enthusiast with the hope that she will one day see the desert for herself: cristinasandru
Many thanks again to J.E. Lattimer for this honor.